Oh, the hours we spend designing amazing activities for our language classes! And the countless times we wished we had bookmarked that site that had those podcasts that we needed for our lesson on POR and PARA...
Over the years I have been accumulating the links of those magic websites that save us a few hours every week. These are some of the most treasured amongst my dear dear collection. Enjoy!
1. Todoele.net - As its name indicates, everything ELE (Español Lengua Extranjera). With tons of activities classified by grammatical item, topic and difficulty.
2. TICELE - where the podcast dreams are made of... amazing site with links to the most amazing videos and podcasts out there!
3. marcoELE - created in 2005, marcoELE is both a journal on teaching Spanish as a foreign language and a repository with gazillions of activities ready to use in the classroom.
4. Edinumen - This Spanish editorial added some freebies to their webpage a few year ago.
5. Instituto Cervantes - news, journals, images, activities and so much more. This is the official webpage of one of the most important institutions that regulates the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language.
6. Bablingua - free resources for teachers.
7. Dialectoteca del español - Do you want to expose your students to different varieties of Spanish? Well, this is the place for you!
8. RedELE - official journal of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education dedicated to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. Nice place to find articles on applied linguistics and some really cool ideas too!
9. JRamonELE - great great blog by a Spanish teacher!
This is a blog where I will collect all types of resources for linguists and language teachers.